Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
The Office Administrator will support company operations by maintaining office systems and processes in a fast paced, customer service environment.
Typical Job Duties:
• Create a welcome reception; greet customers and answer phone.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
• Prepares payroll (time cards), and customer billing and invoicing.
• Maintains office efficiency; scheduling jobs and dispatching service.
• Completes operational and safety requirements by collaborating with employees.
The ideal candidate will be professional and positive, confident and able to handled diverse team collaboration as well as resolve customer concerns with empathy and urgency. This role does not have any management responsibilities, but will be an integral part of the team, so teaming ability is required. Must also be able to work with little supervision and direction in some circumstances, so good decision making abilities and initiative will be ideal.
• 2+ years of current office administration experience.
• Industrial experience, previous dispatching or related experience preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
• High School Diploma or GED required; post secondary education preferred.