Program Manager/PMO Manager
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a PMO Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for an innovative, detail oriented PMO Manager within a premier employer in central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in AS9001 and working with composites, and has experience in complex project management.
As PMO Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for the organization’s ability to budget, manage, and control complex development and production projects. You will direct all phases of the project management process from requirements analysis; budgeting; initial planning; scope management through delivery and contract close out.
• Develop business systems that help control for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of the engineering and R&D project portfolio.
• Assist in generating cost and technical proposals ensuring that project scope, budget and schedule is accurately communicated to the customer.
• Support continuous process improvement measures when they rise to the level of an internal research and development projects.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have worked within a manufacturing setting and have specific experience with composites.
• You have above average computer skills; must be able to use common office and engineering software systems.
• You must be a US Citizen; Sponsorships are unavailable for this position.
• You have BS/BA in an Engineering field AND at least 5 years related experience. The ideal candidate will have previous experience establishing a formal project management system.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of high quality composite materials. Based out of central Nebraska, this 85,000 sq. ft. facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner. The somewhat rural location makes this the perfect opportunity for hunters, fishing enthusiasts and families looking for that close-knit community!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are experts in their field, and strive to develop a culture of accountability and growth within the workplace. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.