Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, motivated Product Specialist within a premier employer in Eastern Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a driven professional, has experience in the Agriculture field and has a background with building customer relationships.
As a Product Specialist, you will:
• Be responsible for communicating technical and feature knowledge of products to dealers, end-users, internal personnel and others.
• Be able to understand and work with precision farming products-GPS steering, mapping, telematics, etc.
• Schedule activities such as dealer calls, demonstrations, customer visits, farm shows, participation in open houses and training sessions in coordination with the sales organization
• Set up and demonstrate agricultural equipment; perform field evaluation of competitive equipment
Who we are looking for:
• You have experience in related fields including equipment and Agriculture industry. Knowledge of related products such as forage harvesters and hay equipment is a plus.
• You have the ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
• You have a willingness and the ability to travel with overnight stays. Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License, and insurable driving record and reliable transportation.
• You have BS in Agriculture, Business, Marketing OR related education.
About our client:
From humble beginnings over 100 years ago, our client has grown into a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural equipment. They are proud of their long-standing history of service to the Ag industry, and they are committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.