Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client truly is an AG industry leader in Nebraska! Family owned and operated for over 40 years, our client is small enough to offer a flat leadership structure while providing competitive benefits and wages, with incentives! Continual training of the right people, promoting from within whenever possible, and the opportunity to work autonomously in this hands-on role, makes this an appealing position!
As the Production Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for continually enhancing the overall operational efficiencies and high standards of manufacturing, ensuring only the highest quality of products are being delivered.
• Plan and schedule production activities and supervise the production process while ensuring effective management of production lines in the facility.
• Select and maintain equipment, supervise product standards and enforce quality-control programs.
• Supervise and inspire your team as well as review the work performance of subordinates.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet design and delivery needs.
• You have a willingness to work and be compensated for overtime during the busy Ag season.
• You have some amount of welding knowledge and/or experience managing welders. Machining experience, steel, tooling, and design are preferred skills as well
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field OR at least 5 years of management experience within a manufacturing facility.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Production Manager role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Production positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!