Production Shift Supervisor (Rotating Nights)
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Our client is a global healthcare solutions company with more than 85,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries.
Great opportunity to work with an industry leader proudly located in one of Nebraska’s smaller communities!
ESSENTIAL PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in the planning and scheduling of product manufacturing
• Assures employee involvement is actively pursued, targeted at increasing capacities, improving quality, reducing waste levels and improving the working environment.
• Directs hourly personnel within the department.
• Monitors daily productivity and waste reports. Identifies problem areas deterring from the department meeting established budgeted costs of operation and reviews with the department supervisor appropriate corrective actions.
• Assures all product produced on the shift meets all established quality guidelines and all operations meet GMP requirements.
• Assists in coordinating necessary preventative maintenance work. Assists in assuring all equipment maintenance and rebuilds are planned and completed during the annual shutdown period.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual budget process.
• Plans staffing needs for meeting production schedules.
• Interviews job applicants and assure all new hired employees are provided on-the-job training and that this training is documented.
• Maintains and reviews appropriate attendance and performance records on all employees taking preventative and corrective measures to control below standard behaviors and performance.
4-year degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field
3 years of demonstrated scheduling/prioritizing experience
3 years of supervisory experience