PROJECT MANAGER -PMO
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
PROJECT MANAGER (PMO)
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products. Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
If you have a passion for communication, a background in project management, experience with supply chain logistics and Six Sigma certification, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Project Manager (PMO), you will:
• Lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
• Plan, direct and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Review project proposals or plans to develop timelines and identify staffing and resource allocation requirements for each phase of defined projects.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet design and delivery needs.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field AND at least 2 years of progressive project management experience. Preference will be given to candidates with a Six Sigma blackbelt.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation If you think you would be a great fit in the Project Manager role, we would love for you to apply. For similar Management positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!