Project Manager – Construction
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
PROJECT MANAGER – CONSTRUCTION
With more than 150,000 customers, our client is one of the largest electric distribution cooperatives in the U.S. As a customer-owned cooperative, they operate on a nonprofit basis; earnings exceeding expenses are invested in the facilities used to provide electric service and are booked as member equity.
If you have a passion for creative thinking, a background in the quality engineering environment, and have experience in project management, then this position might be a fit for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and a relaxed culture with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
Please Note: Our client is unable to offer sponsorships at this time. Candidates must have authorization to work in the US.
As a Project Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for the project management, engineering and coordination of activities related to transmission, substation and distribution projects.
• Manage projects from conception to release.
• Be involved in project management activities to include managing contracts, estimating, scheduling, engineering, and economics.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a creative, out of the box thought process.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have knowledge of project management associated with the engineering, construction and operation of electric transmission, substation and distribution systems.
• You have working knowledge of NESC, RUS, and NEC construction regulations and other utility design standards.
• You have BS in Construction Management, Engineering, or Technology AND at least ten years of related experience. Preference will be given to candidates with a current Colorado P.E. licensure.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you
would be great fit in the Project Management role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!