Job Type : Full Time, Permanent (Days)
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail oriented Project Manager within a premier employer in central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in AS9001 and working with composites and has experience in project management.
As Project Manager, you will:
• Assist sales with generation of cost and technical proposals.
• Establish and update material, tooling, processes, and MRP definition for new and legacy products.
• Review, author, evaluate, and/or approve technical data including models, drawings, production planners, specifications, requirements, and procedures.
• Monitor, coach, develop and grow employees.
• Review and participate in Material Review Board processes for nonconforming materials.
• Complete hands-on work with production and product development personnel to support fabrication of first articles.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have worked within a manufacturing setting and have specific experience with composites.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering field AND 5-7 years of composites and tooling related experience. Experience with assembly processes and assembly fixture design and project management experience in a Theory of Constraints environment are preferred.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of high quality composite materials. Based out of central Nebraska, this 85,000 sq. ft. facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner. The somewhat rural location makes this the perfect opportunity for hunters, fishing enthusiasts and families looking for that close-knit community!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are experts in their field, and strive to develop a culture of accountability and growth within the workplace. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.