Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Purchasing Clerk to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a detail oriented Purchasing Clerk with a family-owned company in central Nebraska! The ideal candidate will have experience with vendor management and purchasing, supply chain, and exceptional customer service.
As a Purchasing Clerk, you will:
• Prepare and/or review purchase requisitions and orders as required.
• Source price quotes and process purchase requisitions within purchasing authority.
• Monitor inventory levels and reconcile physical inventories to generate and review inventory reports.
• Coordinate with suppliers to schedule deliveries, resolve material/value discrepancies, and follow up on outstanding or overdue delivery orders, warranty claims and damage.
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with Department Heads and employees on all levels.
Who we are looking for:
• You have prior experience in purchasing, paired with the ability to work independently and make decisions. Given the smaller size of this company. You will have considerable autonomy in this role.
• You have computer skills – Microsoft office suite, specifically Excel. Experience with SAP is preferred.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Good phone skills; customer service attitude
About our client:
Located in the tri-cities for more than 70 years, our client is a family owned and operated manufacturing company with a world-wide reputation for quality and excellence. They are a global leader in commercial and industrial equipment as well as installation and field service.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with competitive compensation and excellent benefits has created an outstanding team environment.