Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a diverse corporation with a global impact. Family-owned and based out of Central Nebraska, this multi-faceted company is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost
efficient and timely manner.
If you have a passion for communication, a background in manufacturing environment including experience with Kaizen events, and a proven record of combining process control and improvements
with quality implementation, then this position might be perfect for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package as well as offering many opportunities for employees to have fun; including picnics, parties and contests.
As the Quality Manager, you will:
• Support the manufacturing plant with quality assurance to ensure product is built in accordance within customer and company specifications while maintaining smooth production flow.
• Work with management in establishing and maintaining quality policies and procedures for the Division as well as working with customers and internal staff in resolving quality problems.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to quality needs.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field of manufacturing (preferred) AND/OR 3+ year’s direct experience in a quality management role. Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Quality Manager role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!