Real Estate Agent – Agriculture
Job Type : Flexible; Full or Part time, Commission Based
We are looking for a Real Estate Agent – Ag to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic Real Estate Agent – Ag with one of the most prominent land management companies in the Midwest. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with sales, Real Estate and have a network of farmers in the region.
As a Real Estate Agent – Ag, you will:
• Spend most of your time working out in the field, working directly with clients and potential clients on all elements of selling their home and /or land.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Network to source new business.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a driven mindset for sales, paired with the knowledge of the Agriculture market to best help patrons and potential new customers.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate and inspire your team.
• You have a valid Driver’s License, and clean MVR check.
• You have a current Real Estate License
About our client:
Located in the Midwest for more than 50 years, our client is a leader to provide management and insurance services for Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota and Kansas farms owners. This opportunity offers a very generous commission structure. Company will also supply website, signage, business cards, and advertising assistance including email and direct mail blasts.
This is an opportunity to build your own business on a full time or part time schedule.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. With several locations across the central states, they are dedicated to supporting farmers and providing the best services for the communities they impact.