Restaurant General Manager
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity for a General Manager to lead a dynamic team within a new casual atmosphere breakfast concept in upscale Omaha located in an up and coming neighborhood. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy leader who likes to have fun and work hard. As this is a start-up concept, candidates with a self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit will be most successful. Candidates must have previous management experience in the restaurant industry.
As the General Manager, you will:
• Serve as #1 GM, who is fully responsible for all operations from front door to back door; will interface directly with ownership to guide the growth and development of the business.
• Monitor all areas that impact the restaurant to include: staffing, labor costs, waste monitoring, sales and costs of goods, budget forecasting; monitor management of daily cash procedures.
• Lead a high-energy restaurant with a hands-on management style to motivate your team.
• Monitor cleanliness to ensure that the highest standards are met and maintained.
• Hire, train, coach and motivate staff members, and oversee the Management Team to ensure all aspects of restaurant are up to ownership standards.
Who we are looking for:
• You have an outgoing personality with the desire to go above and beyond for restaurant clientele as well as your staff.
• You have knowledge of sales forecasting and budgeting as it related to a restaurant setting.
• You have basic computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• You have a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent; preference will be given to candidates with some college credits.
About our Client:
This is an exciting new dining concept for the Omaha market! Located within the trendy, Midtown Crossings neighborhood, this dining experience will offer breakfast foods with a twist, and will offer a full bar. The ownership team are local to Nebraska, and have a vested interest in growing this concept into a multi-location experience.
Why work for our Client?
This an impactful opportunity to join a great new concept, grow your career, and have fun at work! They have a close-knit, yet hard working environment, and reward employees with fun perks. They are firm believers in training and promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.