Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
East Central Nebraska
Through more than 40 years of service, our client has successfully designed and developed innovative custom solutions for a variety of industries and unique applications.
If you have a passion for sales leadership, have a background in the manufacturing environment and have experience with sales, marketing and brand development, then this position might be a fit for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. This position provides an exciting, challenging opportunity to influence significant growth and solidify our client as a leader in the industry.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
• Be responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation and sales staff.
• Have wide latitude and accountability in producing a well-defined sales process that provides continued direction and focus for the sales team as a whole.
• Coach each Sales Manager to develop strategies to build a pipeline of opportunities and exceed sales goals.
• Manage marketing activities and optimize marketing spending based on sales growth goals while developing a clear brand strategy.
Who we are looking for:
• You have strong knowledge of sales management and team development.
• You have a background in marketing and re-branding.
• You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline AND 10 years of progressive experience in an upper-management position.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you
would be great fit in the Sales Executive role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Management positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!