Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic Sales Representative with one of the largest crop consulting and agricultural laboratory company in the Nation. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with sales, Precision Ag and have a basic knowledge of agronomy.
As a Sales Representative, you will:
• Assist all divisions with long-term business plans, market analysis, business strategies, and sales responsibilities
• Develop relationships with present and future key customers, including retailers, nutritionists, and other agricultural businesses to accomplish territory objectives for current and future products
• Stay abreast of latest technology, development, training, and farm programs and use this knowledge to profitably grow the company.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a driven mindset for sales, paired with the knowledge of agronomy to best help patrons and potential new customers.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate effectively in verbal and written ways.
• You have a valid Driver’s License, and clean MVR check.
• You have the ability to travel extensively and a willingness to spend a minimum of 5 nights away monthly.
• You have three to five years of related experience.
About our client:
Located in the Midwest for more than 40 years, our client is a leader in using current technologies, research, and science to make productive and profitable recommendations for thousands of growers on millions of acres. Working towards its purpose, “Making the Planet More Productive,” the organization continually progresses by investing towards the future.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. With several locations across the central states, they are dedicated to supporting growers and providing the best technologies for the communities they impact. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance.