Product Sales Specialist
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Product Sales Specialist to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Product Specialist within a premiere employer in East Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, has a background in business to business technical sales, and has experience with account / client acquisition, service of existing accounts and excellent customer service.
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will:
• Lead the company’s efforts to win, expand and maintain relationships with large, multi-national and multi-location customers
• Be responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives by prospecting into, developing and winning projects within the largest and biggest potential Fortune 1000 companies in their industry.
• Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including engineering, support, service, and management resources, in order to drive revenue and exceed customers’ expectations with project design solutions and ROI proposals
• Proactively build and maintain an annual sales plan identifying industry prospects and plans to win profitable revenue. Build a sales process that details the ability to get in front of decision-makers, the ability to deliver quality proposals and quotes and the ability to close profitable deals.
• Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Who we are looking for:
• You have Minimum 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business – to business sales environment is a must.
• You have prior construction/engineering based sales.
• You are willing to travel up to 50% of time.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred), with good understanding of Mechanical or Industrial Engineering principles.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
About our client:
Through more than 40 years of service, our client has successfully designed and developed innovative custom solutions for a variety of industries and unique applications.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.