Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY!
Summary: Responsible for the oversight of the A/R and A/P department functions, training and monthly tracking/reporting. The position involves oversight of general accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting and budgetary controls through monthly and/or periodic review. Responsible for assisting with the compilation of month-end performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
• Prepare monthly reports for review and submission by required deadlines
• Summarizes, reviews and analyzes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
• 2+ years of related Accounting and/or Finance experience
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting is preferred
• Current or previous Accounting process and staff supervision