Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Now Hiring: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
• Develops cost savings plans: creates cost schedules and project timelines.
• Assists production areas on equipment and process problems.
• Oversees development and installation of major capital projects, hires contractors and coordinates their work with manufacturing, maintenance and other operational departments.
• Coordinates new product or process start-ups with all operational departments.
• Develops machine specifications and manages outside vendors to ensure compliance with developed machine specifications and schedules.
• Develops and execute process validations, conducts Gage R&R studies, performs DOE evaluations as need to ensure process capability.
• Responsible for establishing and managing project budgets, assists with FF annual budget preparations and spending forecasts.
• Observes all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Conducts JSA studies to ensure equipment has been designed and installed correctly for safe working operations.
• Adheres to plant/Corporate policies/procedures, department safety and environmental regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and ISO 13485 Standards.
• Responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions.
BS degree in Engineering required
5+ years of experience as a manufacturing engineer required.
Experience in injection molding preferred.
Understanding of FDA regulations surrounding the manufacture of medical devices, GMPs, and process validations preferred.
Experience using Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing tools required.
Knowledge of project management and CAD (Solid Works) software preferred.
Knowledge of modern computer programs to include project management software preferred.
Knowledge of design engineering tools such as Solid Works, standard machine shop processes, and specialty shop capabilities.
Follow all certified standards, GMP, OSHA, plant policies and procedures.
Our client is the world’s premier medical technology and services company! Does this inspire you? Apply today!