Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Service Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, creative Service Manager with an expanding company in the Midwest! The ideal candidate will have experience with service and repair of heavy Ag and Construction equipment, customer service and have experience leading and inspiring a team.
As a Service Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining healthy relationships with customers, completing work orders and invoices, preparing warranty claims, reporting and minimizing aged work-in-process, and maintaining service records.
• Plan work schedules for location and work with employees to obtain training, conduct safety meetings and other general service department duties.
• Work with customers on invoicing problems and other customer service related issues.
• Maintain financial reports, forecasting and budgets for location.
• Maintain department communication in order to complete work and grow service labor sales.
• Build and maintain exceptional customer, prospect and other relationships.
• Maintain a clean, orderly and safe parts area and appearance.
Who we are looking for:
• You have strong knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of heavy construction equipment.
• You have excellent communication skills and the desire to build and maintain a team atmosphere with location staff.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have minimum of a High School education. Preference will be given to candidates with some college-level coursework AND 2 years of related experience.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
About our client:
Located in the Midwest for more than 30 years, our client is a multi-location, full service Agriculture and Construction dealer with a reputation for quality and excellence.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.