Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
If you have a passion for communication, are highly organized, and have extensive mechanical experience with a variety of makes and models, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in community and growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As the Service Manager, you will:
• Supervise the service team and oversee the repair and maintenance work quality of service technicians. This will include complaint resolution and customer service.
• Hire and train new service employees, as well as on-going mentoring of service staff.
• Coordinate automotive repair and maintenance services to obtain maximum efficiency in the use of technicians, automotive equipment, and parts resources.
• Define and grow the Service Department throughout this growth period with a focus on team development and increasing revenue.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a desire to grow a team and increase the capabilities of the business.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate and inspire a team.
• You have at least three years of progressive experience within a fast-paced, automotive shop facility AND a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Service Manager role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Management positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!