Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
North Eastern Nebraska
If you have a passion for communication, are highly organized, and have extensive mechanical experience in the service and repair of heavy Agricultural equipment, then this may be the job for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer-focused service and a solid product line. The culture of this family-owned company is open minded and friendly with top notch communication between employees. Their strong belief in community and growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As the Service Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining healthy relationships with customers, completing work orders and invoices, preparing warranty claims, reporting and minimizing aged work-in-process, and maintaining service records.
• Supervise the service team and oversee the repair and maintenance work quality of service technicians. This will include complaint resolution and customer service.
• Hire and train new service employees, as well as on-going mentoring of service staff.
• Define and grow the Service Department throughout this growth period with a focus on team development and increasing revenue.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a desire to grow a team and increase the capabilities of the business.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate and inspire a team.
• You have at least two years of progressive experience within a fast-paced shop facility.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Service Manager role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Management positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!