Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, motivated Store Manager within a premier employer in South Central Kansas. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has experience in CADD and has background in residential building design. Strong leadership in managing employees, operations, P & L and expense control experience is a must.
As the Store Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for the day-to-day and long-term operations as well as the financial success of the store, with an emphasis on delivering consistently positive results.
• Be responsible for recruiting, leading, planning, and directing a team of store associates
• Be accountable for all functional areas of the store, including driving sales, overall store financial performance, and execution of company initiatives, staffing, inventory control, and compliance with company standards.
• Partner with Regional Managers to drive results and positive outcomes on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate and direct a team as well as build relationships with customers.
• You have strong sales and operational management skills.
• You are a self-starter and an independent thinker. You must have the ability to resolve conflicts in an efficient manner.
• You have the ability to drive/operate a forklift required (forklift certification required prior to operating equipment).
• You have a High School diploma and 5 to 8 years of experience in sales/retail experience with a minimum of 3 years in direct management.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back more than 100 years, with humble beginnings. Since then, it has grown into a multi-state, multi-generation leader in residential and commercial building materials sales. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.