Supervisor in Training – Manufacturing
Job Type :
Our client is now hiring a Supervisor in Training!
• Demonstrated leadership toward achievement of departmental quality, quantity, service, cost and safety goals.
• Facilitate team meetings as required and participate in associate projects as a team member.
• Assures compliance to appropriate regulatory requirements. Initiates corrective.
• Instructs and Facilitates training of associates.
• Solicits, recommends, initiates, or facilitates continuous improvement activities affecting production methods, equipment performance, product quality, changes in working condition and use of equipment so as to increase efficiency, improve quality and reduce waste.
• Issues request and monitors completion of all service and repair work to be performed.
• Initiates and maintains accurate records and reports.
• Maintains a vigilant floor presence to support hourly production.
• Participates in the development of Plant policies.
• Administers wage and salary administration practices within Plant policy guidelines.
Completed High School Education
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Previous experience supervising salaried and hourly employees being preferred, and multi-shift and cross-departmental responsibilities preferred.
An applied understanding of industrial safety and OSHA and regulatory compliance.
Our client is a leading medical technology company that serves multiple industries. A Fortune 500 company with steady growth spanning more than 200 years, continually striving to be recognized as a great place to work! Employees are rewarded for their efforts, offered a balance between work and life, and will be supplied with a variety of initiatives and programs to grow and develop careers.
Great Opportunity! Apply today!