Supply Chain, Executive Level
Job Type : Full-time, Permanent, Exempt
As a Supply Chain Executive, you will:
• Lead all Supply Chain Management Activities. This will include establishing preferred supplier selection criteria based on supplier evaluations for price, quality, delivery, and certifications.
• Be responsible for continuous improvement programs with suppliers.
• Responsible for facilitation of the Sales and Operation Process.
• Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
Who we are looking for:
• You have proven experience in managerial Supply Chain Management, within Manufacturing.
• You have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate with a team.
• You have advanced computer skills. Systems IT experience is beneficial.
• You have a bachelor’s degree (business, engineering, or material management is preferred). Preference will be given to those with certification in Supply Chain Management.
Why work for our client?
If you want to work at the largest manufacturing plant for the company but maintain the small town, central Nebraska feel – this is the job for you! Great opportunity be a key player and coordinate best practices with other division supply chain managers as well as the group supply chain manager.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Supply Chain Executive role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!
Currently, JobXSite is unable to accept any candidates that need sponsorship for this position.