Technical Product Specialist
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SPECIALIST
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural steel equipment with an international footprint. Though their products can be found on farms as far as Russia, their long- standing tradition in Nebraska makes them an outstanding client to work for.
If you have a passion for creative thinking, have a background in the Agricultural industry and have experience managing technical accounts, then this might be the perfect position for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client believes success is founded on a long history of caring relationships of trust and integrity. These relationships are the foundation on which they build market leadership with the best in innovative products and solutions for both growers and the communities they impact.
In addition to an amazing employee culture, or client offers top notch benefits and competitive salaries. Other incentives include wellness programs, flex spending, education and community events.
As the Technical Product Specialist, you will:
• Manage the accounts for customers; this will include technical knowledge, quoting and account reconciliation, review existing project specifications, and create diagrams to illustrate best set-up, using standard measuring devices and AutoCAD.
• Be required to assist with AutoCAD changes to best meet customer needs.
• Provide customer service throughout order process to ensure product is entered, produced and delivered as requested.
• Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications for individual components or complete grain storage/handling system. You will have independent discretion on quoting jobs.
• Provide customer service (in coordination with International Regional Sales Managers) to answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Assist International Logistics Manager with documents required for international shipments and closing sales as needed.
• Consult with engineers regarding technical problems with products and provide feedback to design teams so that products can be tailored to customers’ needs.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• You have experience using AutoCAD program or similar 3D parametric design software, and knowledge of ERP systems is preferred.
• You have experience with International accounts, however training will be provided if necessary. Less than 10% travel is expected in this role.
• You have a bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field from an accredited four-year program and 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Product Specialist role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!