Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Pump Service/Laborer to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well-established, multi-state and growing company! The ideal candidate is highly focused, not afraid to work hard and thrives in a fast-paced outdoor setting.
As a Pump Service/Laborer, you will:
• Be responsible for work on commercial irrigation and water wells.
• Drill wells, pull pumps and set pumps in place.
• Assist with job preparation, including assembling parts, supplies and materials to be brought to work sites.
• Operate and service trucks, back hoses, forklifts, generators, engines, pumps and various other types of equipment.
Who we are looking for:
• You have the ability and desire to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions; assignments may require long hours in occasionally extreme conditions.
• You have the ability to travel and spend long periods of time away from home. Ability and willingness to work long hours including weekends is a must.
• You have good verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with employees, customers and vendors.
• You have a minimum of a High School Diploma. Construction and Welding experience preferred. Candidates holding a CDL will be given preference, but not required.
About our client:
From humble beginnings over 125 years ago, our client has grown into a multi-state company with global ties. They pride themselves in providing the best customer experience, and feel their primary focus should be helping people. Safety and a commitment to sustainability is a primary focus for all employees, and they boast community involvement at all locations.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and excellent health insurance.