Sometimes to find the perfect candidate you have to think small! That is what niche recruiting is all about.
Specialization saves everyone time and money! Whether unemployment hovers in the low, single digits or spikes to unprecedented double digits, hiring managers may overlook amazing talent or spend enormous amounts of time sorting through hundreds of unqualified applications. JobXSite can help to cut down on the pre-screening process, and target only those most qualified and most passionate about their career field. Most of our candidates are not “on the market”; they are busy solving problems, improving processes, designing, managing projects, and leading teams.
Top talent is always hard to find. We know you don’t need our help to find the unemployed – you need our help to find the GAME CHANGERS – the TOP PERFORMERS – the A PLAYERS in:
- Supply Chain
Shari Kearney is the President at JobXSite with responsibility for all business areas, enterprise accountability, marketing, and operations. She also maintains a full-cycle recruitment desk, and serves as the primary contact for the professional resume writing functions of the business.
- I am a proud USAF military brat who married an Army brat!
- I enjoy hunting (well… if the weather is nice enough).
- I love, love, love being a recruiter!
Matthew has been a full-desk recruiter with JobXSite since May 2017. He relocated to Grand Island from Michigan, and brings expertise in marketing and graphic design. Having extensive experience in management with a full service digital print facility servicing a healthcare system, with 25+ locations and over 5000 employees, Matthew offers outstanding customer service, process focus, and an unmatched sense of urgency which will benefit both our candidates and clients.
- I am a little bit of a Foodie. BBQ, Mexican and Italian are my favorites. Bourbon and Craft Beers are also passions.
- I am a car guy. I am not mechanically inclined in the least but I love anything on wheels. A well restored classic car is a rolling sculpture to me.
- Life is an adventure for me. I love getting out to experience new things, travel, and meeting new people.
JobXSite welcomed Michael in February 2018, as an Executive Recruiter. He brings more than 10 years of management experience from retail and restaurant industries in which he successfully managed sales, operations, and service programs. Michael understands the importance of strong technical and cultural fit when hiring, and is committed to providing the same for his clients and candidates. We are confident that you will appreciate his enthusiastic yet realistic approach to the recruitment process, and his determination to build long term relationships
- I love birds and enjoy educating others about our Annual Sandhill Crane migration and the importance of the Platte River ecosystem.
- My house is a zoo with 2 dogs (Milton and Fiona) and a Lilac Crested Amazon (Sully).
- My husband and I would rather be outdoors: camping, kayaking, and hiking. We are currently on a mission to visit every Nebraska State Park by 2021.