Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
East Central Nebraska
Through more than 40 years of service, our client has successfully designed and developed innovative custom solutions for a variety of industries and unique applications.
If you have a passion for sales leadership, have a background in the manufacturing environment and have experience with sales and project management, then this position might be a fit for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. This position provides an exciting, challenging opportunity to influence significant growth and solidify our client as a leader in the industry. Depending on experience, this position could be a remote-work from home opportunity.
As an Applications Engineer, you will:
• Guide individual projects through the proposal-bid phase. Multiple projects will be handled simultaneously.
• Work with Sales Manager and/or manufacturer’s representative to design and size pneumatic convey systems and assist the Sales Manager with equipment expertise when needed.
• Participate in kick-off meetings and coordinate with other design entities to ensure project goals are known.
• Be responsible for process improvement projects to increase quality and delivery of proposals sent from all Application Engineers
Who we are looking for:
• You have a strong understanding of mechanical design and familiarity with pneumatic conveying processes.
• You have the ability to draw P&ID documents using AutoCAD and extensive experience with AutoCAD files
• You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or related discipline AND 3 years of experience in similar roles.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you
would be great fit in the Applications Engineer role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!