Applications Sales Representative
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Applications Sales Representative to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, organized Applications Sales Representative within a premier employer in Metropolitan Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has exceptional customer service skills and has a background technical sales.
As an Applications Sales Rep, you will:
• Act as the primary internal point of contact for customers and prospects, and determine customers’ requirements and quote the appropriate solution.
• Be responsible for knowing multiple products well enough to be able to determine and quote solutions for a variety of basic applications.
• Stay abreast of major quotations, and work with outside sales force, Market Development Manager, or others as needed.
• Handle day-to-day customer requests, such as providing price and availability, and determining status of quotes, orders, and shipments.
• Initiate involvement by technical personnel for more complex issues or product failures.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have Associate’s degree (A. A.) from A Community College or Trade certificate; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back more than 100 years, with humble beginnings in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into a global provider of energy and data transmission solutions. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.