Branch Sales Manager
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Branch Sales Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, motivated Branch Sales Manager within a premier employer in west-central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will take a consultative, yet assertive approach with potential clients. They will have a successful track record of building relationships and closing new business, being able to customize product and inventory solutions for clients’ needs.
As a Branch Sales Manager, you will:
• Generate new business-to-business sales of vendor-managed inventory programs and packages in the territory.
• Focus on large-potential customers within the manufacturing industry.
• Support ownership in developing current business.
• Ascertain customer needs; identify and introduce new products and services.
• Coordinate with the team at the branch location to support customer needs.
• Maintain customer relationships through effective problem-solving and communication
• Source products, assist with shipping, distribution and logistics to ensure timely product delivery.
Who we are looking for:
• You have fastener industry knowledge and experience preferred.
• You have experience delivering professional sales presentations to potential customers and the ability to close a deal. Must have proven success negotiating business contracts.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism in building customer relationships
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and SalesForce, is mandatory
• You have a willingness and the ability to travel within the region. Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License, and insurable driving record and reliable transportation.
• You have a high school diploma with at least two years of related sales experience.
About our client:
From humble beginnings over 50 years ago, our client has grown into a global leader in services for manufacturing, building and construction industry. They are proud of their long-standing history of service, and they are committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.