Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a CNC Programmer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable, hands-on CNC Programmer within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be experienced with CNCs, has exceptional communication skills and has a background in a manufacturing facility.
As a CNC Programmer, you will:
• Be responsible for coordinating the design, with consideration given to multiple parameters, be involved in the building of permanent molds, core boxes and/or sand pattern required for the castings of both steel or aluminum machine components and products.
• Develop, write and maintain CNC programs using engineering models, drawings and specifications to support a zero defects machining operations environment.
• Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, and drill presses.
• Assist customers in the building, designing and testing of prototype pieces for their evaluation and consideration. Estimate tool cost and associated manufacturing expenses for customer’s evaluation in determining feasibility of new product or changes in currently produced parts.
• Assist in the organization and maintenance of the machine shop work environment and provide constant feedback and input into process improvement within the department.
• Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Who we are looking for:
• You have hands-on, technical experience in machining, CNC, tooling, calculations, etc.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have some college coursework in Machining/CNC; and two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back almost 70 years, with humble beginnings as a small metal shop in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into full service shop in all facets of metal manufacturing. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the CNC role, we would love for you to apply. For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!
Additional inquiries should be directed to [email protected]