Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a CNC Programmer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable, hands-on CNC Programmer within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be experienced with CNCs, has exceptional communication skills and has a background in a manufacturing facility.
As a CNC Programmer, you will:
• Write new CNC programs, setup instructions, estimate and make changes to existing CNC programs.
• Develop, write and maintain NC programs using engineering models, drawings and specifications to support a zero defects machining operations environment.
• Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, and drill presses.
• Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
• Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Who we are looking for:
• You have hands-on, technical experience in machining, CNC, tooling, calculations, etc.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have some college coursework in Machining/CNC; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Willing to offer some training for the right person.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back more than 50 years, with humble beginnings as a small metal shop in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into full service shop in all facets of metal manufacturing. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the CNC Programmer role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Machining positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!