CNC Set-Up Machinist
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a CNC Set-Up Machinist to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CNC Set-Up Machinist with a family-owned company in North-Central Iowa! The ideal candidate will have experience CNC set-up, Mills and Lathes, and is proficient in the use of inspection tools, such as gages and calipers.
As a CNC Set-Up Machinist, you will:
• Edit CNC programs for CNC milling machines.
• Set up CNC milling machines and run parts as needed.
• Read blueprints to complete machine set up and troubleshooting.
• Be responsible for quick turnaround of parts and accuracy within established guidelines.
• Be aware of safety and maintenance of machining area.
• Maintain organization of jobs and material inventory.
Who we are looking for:
• You are a self-starter capable of dealing with a variety of tasks in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• You have experience with Fanuc and GMN Coding.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
About our client:
Located in Iowa for nearly 40 years, our client is a family owned and operated machining company with a reputation for quality and excellence. There is no job too big or too small for the facility and they specialize in products from prototype inception to final production.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with competitive compensation and excellent benefits has created an outstanding team environment.