Controls Engineering Technician
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
CONTROLS ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
If you have a passion for communication, a background in manufacturing environment and experience in experience with Allen Bradley Controls Logix; HMI, Automation Direct, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Controls Engineering Technician, you will:
• Provide technical support for controls systems design, specifications, programming, simulation and testing, and start up assistant. Be responsible for the maintenance of all mechanical and electrical systems used on production equipment.
• Formulates, recommends and assists in implementing manufacturing processes and procedures that result from project assignments. Following are areas of responsibility for assigned projects: panel design and layout, wiring schematic capabilities, reading and red-lining PI&D drawings and new tooling and equipment.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet design and delivery needs.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have the willingness to work the 2nd shift with shift differential and overtime.
• You have some certification or AA degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or related field AND at least 2 years of PLC maintenance experience.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Controls Technician role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!