Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
If you have a passion for communication, have exceptional customer service skills, and have a detail-oriented mindset, then this might be the role for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As Sales Support, you will:
• Act as primary contact for customer requests for price and availability; taking phone and email inquiries; confirming shipment status, updating customer information, and other daily tasks focused on customer service.
• Check shipment status on current orders including pro bill numbers and shipment tracking numbers.
• Handle corrections on orders entered in our system that have not been shipped.
• Work and communicate with the outside sales team and other internal departments to conform to customer requirements.
Who we are looking for:
• You have typing skills of at least 50 WPM with High Accuracy. Computer savvy is a must!
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have a minimum of a high school diploma and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing will be given immediate consideration with or with out experience. Recent grads encouraged!
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Sales Support role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Representative positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!