Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client’s success goes back almost 30 years, with humble beginnings as a one-man metal and wood shop in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into a leading full-service provider of steel and wood buildings.
They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations. Though located in a small town, the community boasts a thriving business district, a quality school system, and a state-of-the-art county hospital, in addition to a Country Club and many local parks.
If you have a passion for communication, a highly organized mindset, and knowledge of steel
building design, then this may be the job for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As a Design Engineer, you will:
• Be responsible for the development of new designs, making improvements on existing products and leads the development of individual products and product lines including, metal buildings.
• Be expected to understand and meet customer needs, comply with the industry’s design standards, keep a focus on superior quality and develop cost effective solutions for the company.
• Interact regularly with engineering, sales, purchasing and manufacturing departments.
Who we are looking for:
• You have experience within a manufacturing facility.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have Autodesk Inventor or similar 3D parametric design software experience as well as the able to read and interpret building plans, specifications, codes and industry standards
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline with an emphasis in structural and steel buildings; AND one-year of related experience.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you
would be great fit in the Design Engineer role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!