Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
This is an opportunity for a technician who has diesel equipment or farm machinery experience. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag Equipment industry, and they continue to be a growing organization. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry then here is your chance to join one of their locations throughout the State of Nebraska and Colorado.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
• Receive a competitive compensation. Eligible for full benefits package including health/dental/ life/ paid vacation/ paid holidays/ and excellent 401k retirement plan after 30days.
• Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
• A sign-on bonus or relocation package is available for the right individual.
• Advancement opportunities available!!!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
• Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility to maintain the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
• Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
• Participate in further training programs.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• The ideal candidate would possess 2+ years of stable work experience; solid tenures a must.
• Experience in the Ag industry; specifically repairs on farm machinery.
• Completed a 2 year program in Diesel Technology and/or specialized equipment training.
• Must be a self-starter and a team player.
Apply today for immediate consideration!