Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
North Eastern Nebraska – Multiple locations
If you have a passion for customer service, are highly organized, and have hands-on mechanical experience in the service and repair of heavy Agricultural equipment, then this may be the job for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer-focused service and a solid product line. The culture of this family-owned company is open minded and friendly with top notch communication between employees. Their strong belief in community and growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As a Diesel Technician, you will:
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining healthy relationships with customers.
• Perform machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on agricultural farm equipment, with a high level of quality and efficiency.
• Maintain up-to-date technical, mechanical, and product knowledge that is needed to perform your work.
Who we are looking for:
• You are mechanically skilled, customer-focused, and an independent problem-solver who loves a fast-paced role.
• You have your own tools, or the ability to acquire them.
• You have 2+ years of related work and/or related military experience OR a related Associate degree.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Diesel Technician role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!