EHS Manager – Manufacturing
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Provider of food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services has an opportunity for an Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager at their Nebraska City, NE location. The successful candidate is responsible for ensuring compliance with company policies and government laws involving Environment, Health and Safety (EHS). This position will oversee audits, regulatory inspections, lead the safety plan, as well as oversee EHS communications throughout the facility.
• Ensures completion of MOC’s, BBP records, auditing areas of the plant to ensure compliance with safety programs and identification of best practices for Safety.
• Monitors and maintains the plant’s safety program by reviewing, revising and establishing policies and procedures.
• Ensures that the program meets the minimum requirements set out by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) and company.
• Ability to lead OSHA effort.
• Coordinates the monthly plant inspections.
• Makes sure audits are conducted according to the established schedule for the purpose of identifying unsafe conditions and practices.
• Ensure those responsible take appropriate corrective action to eliminate all identified deficiencies within a designated time period.
• Evaluates all accident/incident investigation forms. Ensures that constructive feedback is given to supervisors/superintendents regarding the information obtained in the investigation.
• Oversees safety training content and compliance.
Will be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Possess 5+ years of related EHS/Safety experience.
Hold a Bachelor’s degree in safety related program.
Employer is willing to reimburse for interview travel, and will pay relocation assistance for the right candidate.
Salary depends on experience. Position is bonus eligible, and full benefits are offered.
Apply today for immediate consideration!