Electrical Controls Designer
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Electrical Controls Designer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Electrical Controls Designer within a premiere employer in East Central Nebraska. To be successful in this position a person must be a good team player willing to work in a fast-paced industry and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
As an Electrical Controls Designer, you will:
• Develop PLC and/or HMI code in a variety of automation software
• Participate in kick-off meetings for preliminary manufacturing input regarding basic design principles and specific system operating concerns
• Develop user manuals and other documentation pertaining to the control system functionality
• Be involved in quality control to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
• Direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
Who we are looking for:
• You have the ability to produce a complete set of electrical controls drawings including Panel layouts, schematics, wiring diagrams, BOM’s, etc.
• You have familiarity with typical electrical control components including motor controls, power supplies, Allen Bradley PLC’s, HMI’s, operator interfaces, etc., with the ability to specify them appropriately
• You are willing to travel up to 25% for equipment installations and on-site troubleshooting for clients.
• You have an AA in a related technical field, and at least two years of experience.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
About our client:
Through more than 40 years of service, our client has successfully designed and developed innovative custom solutions for a variety of industries and unique applications.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Controls Design Engineering role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Automation positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!