Maintenance – Manufacturing
Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
Now Hiring: Maintenance Technician
With minimum supervision, performs maintenance functions on equipment, machinery, and buildings. Constructs machine components and performs mechanical and electrical work.
• Assists manufacturing in reliability, quality, and productivity activities.
• Involvement in the innovation, design, and construction of electrical systems for manufacturing.
• Develops and documents electrical schematics, hardware and software for equipment and processes.
• Supports software validation efforts around developed systems. Ensures compliance with government regulations such as OSHA, FDA, etc.
• Prepares machine specifications for use in the purchase of vendor manufactured machinery and machines developed in-house.
• Prepares expenditure justifications to obtain corporate funding approval.
• Coordinates purchase, fabrication, installation and debugging of machinery manufactured in-house and/or by outside vendors.
• Performs testing of new machinery purchased from vendors or other divisions.
• Participates in engineering and production functions to achieve the overall objective of the plant.
High school education required.
Associate’s degree in electrical or electronic technology preferred
2-5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance.