Field Sales Representative
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Field Sales Representative to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, motivated Field Sales Representative within a premier employer in Western Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a driven sales professional, has experience in the Agriculture field and has a background with building customer relationships.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will:
• Be responsible for all sales activities of new and used equipment from lead generation through closing in an assigned territory. Responsible for expanding customer base in assigned territory.
• Develop a database of qualified leads though referrals, telephone canvassing, direct face to face cold calling on customers, and both direct mail and email.
• Analyze territory sales data and take action as it pertains to market.
• Research and communicate new markets and new product opportunities within assigned territory.
• Be responsible for supervision and development of assigned sales staff.
• Assist in the execution of marketing plans of company as required.
Who we are looking for:
• You have sales experience in related fields including equipment and Agriculture industry. Knowledge of CLAAS products and retail finance products is a plus.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate (written and oral) within a team.
• You have strong computer skills.
• You have a willingness and the ability to travel with overnight stays. Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License, and insurable driving record and reliable transportation.
• You have BS in Agriculture, Business, Marketing OR related education.
About our client:
From humble beginnings over 100 years ago, our client has grown into a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural equipment. They are proud of their long-standing history of service to the Ag industry, and they are committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.