FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Our client is a midwestern leader in providing commercial equipment, sales and service. Family owned and based out of Central Nebraska, this showroom facility is dedicated to providing
high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
If you have a passion for customer service a background in field service and experience with commercial equipment, including, installations, repairs, maintenance and troubleshooting for HVAC and Refrigeration, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They need someone that can self- manage, so this is a fairly autonomous role (won’t be micromanaged). They also offer paid company training to make sure their employees are armed with the knowledge and skills to be successful. Most of their employees have 10+ year tenures. They are a small, cohesive group that appreciates teamwork. The right candidate will have the opportunity for an immediate leadership role. And yes, comp is excellent (depending on the individual).
As a Field Service Technician, you will:
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
• Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments and customers to develop solutions to meet design, delivery and troubleshooting needs.
• You have hands-on experience with installations, warranty service, troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
• You have your own tools.
• You have a “clean” driving record and must have a valid driver’s license. A company vehicle will be provided, so candidates must be able to be carried on company insurance policy.
• You have at least 2 years of field maintenance experience. Candidates with related certification or degree and/or equivalent experience will be given preference.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Field Service Technician role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Maintenance positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!