Health and Safety Manager
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Our client is a manufacturer of value-added corn, sugar and health based products serving the Food, Feed and Fermentation segments.
The Health and Safety Manager will manage all aspects of facility health and safety issues. Being an active member of the facility leadership team to support and drive facility business plans as well as build the zero injury culture.
• Manage/Lead facility Health and Safety(H&S) programs including organizing and directing resources, communicating and leading facility H&S initiatives, developing and implementing facility H&S business plan and managing safety policies
• Develop strategies for building, and driving a zero injury culture through safety commitment.
• Training for all plant employees on safety policies, permits, and procedures.
• Focus on injury prevention activities local and across the business unit.
• Promote company through involvement in community activities, and professional organizations.
Will be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Possess 5+ years of related EHS/Safety experience in manufacturing / production.
Hold a Bachelor’s degree in safety related program; Master’s preferred.
CSP (Certified Safety Professional) designation preferred.
Experience leading Health and Safety initiatives.
Demonstrated knowledge of Health and Safety laws, rules and regulations
Demonstrated effective interaction and ability to influence across all functions and levels within the business and communities/government agencies
Employer is willing to reimburse for interview travel, and will pay relocation assistance for the right candidate.
Salary depends on experience. Position is bonus eligible, and full benefits are offered.
Apply today for immediate consideration!