Diesel Mechanic – Case Equipment
Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly + Incentives
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for performing diagnostics, machine repair, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on equipment. You will be trained on all of the products we offer and be expected to maintain technical equipment knowledge.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Performing reconditions of machine systems and components
• Completing all reports and forms required with work assignments
• Communicating problems and resolutions to supervisor and customers
• Utilizing computer programs to effectively complete assignments
• Following all safety rules and regulations in performing work duties
• Completing competency assessments as required
• Analyzing customer complaints and identifying solutions
• Presenting a positive and professional image
First and foremost, you must be able to show steady tenures (no job hoppers please).
• 2+ years of mechanic or technician experience
• Associate’s Degree in a related field will be given preference
• Class A CDL Commercial Driver’s License preferred
• Strong computer literacy
• Safety-minded work behaviors and habits
• Clean driving record
What can our client offer you?
If you are career-minded, this client has opportunities for advancement and career success. They offer a culture that practices safety, all of the time, everyday. They appreciate that you are not just an employee, but that you also have a family, activities and a community that is important to you. They appreciate your contributions, and will offer a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
Benefits include: 401K Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Insurance. Additional benefits are Flexible Benefit Program, Vacation & PTO, Paid Holidays, Tool Allowance, Uniform Allowance, and Tuition Assistance.