If you enjoy a challenge and don’t mind hearing “NO”, you will love the recruiting business! Because there is no sweeter sound than having a candidate you searched long and hard for say “YES” to an offer from an employer!
Recruiters do all of this:
- Locate, Identify and Evaluate Prospective Candidates and Clients
- Conduct Cold Calls and Prospecting Efforts, Daily and Consistently through Effective Plannings
- Develop Creative Sourcing Strategies and Leverage Resources to Recruit high caliber Candidates through Online Social Networking, Job Boards, Community Involvement, Professional Networking, and Area Resources
- Consult with Hiring Managers to Thoroughly Understand Client needs
- Research Industries, Trends, and Related Data Affecting Prospects and Search Assignments
- Create Presentations and Facilitate Meetings
- Develop Trust Relationships to Become a Hiring Partner or Candidate Consultant
- Facilitate Interviews between the Candidate and Client, including Candidate Preparation and Client Brief. Conduct Debrief with Candidate and Client following Interviews
- Utilize Extraordinary Persuasion, Decision Making and Ability to Negotiate
- Learn via in-house Training, Webinars, and off-site opportunities
- Partner with Team Recruiters to Streamline Search Assignments
- Consistently document within Recruitment Database / Profiles to Maintain Accurate and Current Records
You will be successful if you have:
- 2+ years of Customer Service or Sales Experience
- Previous Recruiting Experience or Hiring Manager Experience Preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be capable to learn New Software and Navigate the Internet
- Ability to Stay Organized and Prioritize Multiple Tasks without compromising Quality or Service
- Effective Verbal Communication and Written Correspondence
- Ability to Work Independently as well as on a Team
- Positive Work Behaviors and Strong Work Ethic Motivated by Results
What we offer in return for all of your hard work:
- This opportunity doesn’t require that you “build your own desk” from scratch. We are a team and as part of our team, you can begin building client relationships right away!
- We also have thousands of motivated candidates for you to meet as well!
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm. Successful Recruiters have the flexibility to work outside of normal hours as well! Travel is limited, but will be required for training,
- conferences, tradeshows, teaching opportunities, networking, and facility tours.
- Company provides beautiful office space, internet, other office supplies and equipment as well as logo attire.
- Environment is fun and positive! We enjoy winning and helping others reach their goals!
- More great news… this opportunity is 100% commission, so you are in charge of your salary!
Apply today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org