Maintenance – Manufacturing
Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
Maintenance personnel are required to perform all functions of plant maintenance. They are primarily responsible for the production equipment and preventive, predictive maintenance, and emergency repairs that will allow the plant to function at optimal efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance personnel maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and improve the processes related to the mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and the facilities of the production plant.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as saws, conveyors, compressors, and presses.
• Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc. as needed
• Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments.
• Able to set up and operate welders, drill press, grinder, hand tools and other metal working equipment.
• Fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment.
• Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
• A minimum of 1 years experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, drawings and/or schematics.
• Possess a working knowledge of PLC controllers and process instrumentation.
• Ability to write detailed repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
• Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate is an asset.
• Impeccable safety work habits, and a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong problem solving skills, substantial interpersonal skills, flexibility and be capable to adapt to changing priorities.
Advancement Opportunity Available for the right maintenance professional! We are looking for someone that can grow into multi-state maintenance management!
Our client offers an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, and much more!
How to apply:
Submit current resume for immediate consideration.