Maintenance Supervisor (2nd or 3rd Shift)
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
The Maintenance Supervisor is to provide leadership to maintenance employees, with a focus on quality workmanship, trouble shooting and safety.
Ensure the production department receives the prompt, efficient, and quality service required to operate at maximum efficiency by reducing the possibility of down time.
Responsible for safe maintenance, repairs and installation of plant equipment and systems.
Supervises plant maintenance personnel, and is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, controlling coordinating, scheduling and assigning all work requirements associated with breakdown, preventative maintenance, predictive technologies, project and day to day work orders while ensuring compliance with all internal and external regulations in maintenance.
• General knowledge of high speed manufacturing /packaging equipment to include hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, valves, cylinders, case formers, labeling equipment, fillers, and conveyors.
• Strong mechanical and electrical skills; welding and PLC knowledge.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in industrial maintenance
• Demonstrated track record of down-time reduction, up-time improvement and preventative maintenance scheduling.
• Strong trouble shooting skills, with the ability to make quick decisions.
• Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Experience leading teams with varying experience.
• Capable to maintain the safest environment; knowledge of safety compliance/regulatory.
• Skillful at prioritizing and adapting to fast-paced production, emergency scenarios, schedule changes.
• Minimum of High School diploma, GED or equivalent