Job Type : Fulltime, Hourly
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, organized Maintenance Technician within a premier employer in Western Iowa. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has experience in the manufacturing environment and has a background in maintenance and/or electronics.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
• Perform maintenance functions on equipment, machinery, and buildings to provide support for the production team. This may include building machine components, electrical, plumbing and or construction.
• Analyze problems, tear down machinery and equipment, replace parts and reassemble, as well as take down, move and reset production lines as determined by the engineering team.
• Develop and document electrical schematics, hardware, and software for equipment and processes.
• Perform normal electrical maintenance on electronic equipment, and refer problems to supervisor. Must have thorough understanding of 480V-3 phase, 220V-3 phase, and 220V-single phase and 110V.
• Be responsible for the design, implementation and set up of a computerized predictive and preventative maintenance program.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a technical mindset with the ability to overcome production issues.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have AA in Electrical or Industrial Technology OR at least one year of experience in Industrial Maintenance.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back more than 100 years, with humble beginnings in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into a global provider of energy and data transmission solutions. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.