Manufacturing Controls Engineer
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Manufacturing Controls Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented Manufacturing Controls Engineer within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience in automation controls.
As a Manufacturing Controls Engineer, you will:
• Provides technical support for controls systems design, specifications, programming, simulation and testing, and start up assistant.
• Analyze proper utilization of employees and equipment, energy conservation, waste reduction, analysis of new materials, and waste removal.
• Develop and coordinate comprehensive proposals for assigned projects for manufacturing improved products and reducing operating costs while maintaining a safe work environment.
• Collaborate with vendors, project engineers, designers, and manufacturing personnel in the design of electrical systems while meeting schedule demands.
• Utilize various computer aided design stations, engineering tools, and measuring equipment as required for project completion.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a creative, out of the box thought process.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with a team.
• You have expertise in Allen Bradley PLC and visualization software, experience with additional platforms is preferred.
• You have BS in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical Technology AND at least three years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Preference will be given to candidates with an automotive product background.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Controls Engineer role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!