Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of outdoor products. Based out of Eastern Nebraska, this certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
If you have a passion for creative thinking, have experience in the manufacturing environment and have a background with the design of the manufacturing process, then this might be the perfect position for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client believes success is founded on a long history of caring relationships of trust and integrity. These relationships are the foundation on which we build market leadership with the best in innovative products and solutions to make outdoor environments beautiful.
In addition to an amazing employee culture, or client offers top notch benefits and competitive salaries. Other incentives include wellness programs, flex spending, education and community events.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
• Responsible for developing and improving efficient, production processes and methods from parts receiving, through welding, powder-coat, assembly to finished goods at the warehouse or shipping
• Coordinate projects to meet time schedules
• Reduce total cycle time and lead time through the value stream.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet manufacturing and production needs.
• You have Microsoft software, SAP or equivalent knowledge AND CAD/CAM drawing experience and or training (PRO-E, etc.)
• You have BSME or BSIE (or equivalent) and 1 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing systems, equipment, processes, tooling, work measurement, lean manufacturing concept, and project management preferred. 1 to 5 years of experience in the operation and programming of welding robotics systems is preferred, but not required. Experience in welding engineering and welding manufacturing technology is also preferred.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Manufacturing Engineer role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!